Lisa Lang, Broker/REALTOR
Successful Licensed REALTOR/Broker with the F. C. Tucker Company, Inc. specializing in selling and marketing of new and existing residential real estate, as well as representing Buyer's; keeping your needs and budget in line with your home search.
Whether buying or selling a home, I will work diligently and effectively on your behalf to achieve the desired outcomes. I will manage the entire real estate transaction with expertise and professionalism. Able to provide comprehensive market analysis.
"You won't care how much I know until you know how much I care"
Contact me at: email@example.com Call/Text: 317-656-7673
- Over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry; over 10 years as a REALTOR with the F.C. Tucker Company, and 12 years in real estate community association management.
- Lisa's knowledge of real estate extends from buying and selling, to management of large communities.
- Landscape construction management - over a decade of experience working with landscape architects and installation professionals.
- Extensive experience in loan processing and residential mortgage products.
- Member, Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS
- Member, Indiana Association of REALTORS
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
- Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses & Seminars
- Broadcasting & Communications Degree; Coursework at San Diego State University
I'm married and have 2 grown sons. I'm an avid sailor, both recreational and racing. I also enjoy Ballroom, Tango, Swing and Salsa dancing.